AM Kitchen Helper
$15.00 - $16.50 per hour
Resort Lifestyle Communities is accepting applications for a full-time Kitchen Helper to ensure a first-class dining experience for residents and their guests. The AM Kitchen Helper works collectively with the Culinary and Dining Services team under the direction of the Executive Chef.
Schedule, Benefits and Pay:
- You will work the following schedule: 6:30am to 3:00pm Sunday through Thursday.
- You can enjoy a delicious free meal during your shift!
- You will have robust benefits to choose from and receive $575 per month from our company to apply towards any benefit(s) you select, including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and/or Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and Dependent Care FSA- to apply towards childcare or other dependent care
- Accident Insurance and Hospital Indemnity
- Met Law- access to attorneys and legal advice
- You will receive paid holidays and vacation time, as well as a 401(k) with a generous employer match.
- You will receive great pay and work/life balance (late nights!).
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will assist in a number of critical tasks in preparation of meal service including food prep, stocking the salad bar, filling refreshment carafes, and setting tables in the dining room.
- You will focus on resetting the dining room and kitchen following meals by washing dishes, removing trash, and busing tables.
- You will work alongside the culinary and dining team in a dynamic kitchen with state of the art equipment.
- You must live by our Core Values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow as a professional in the food service industry.
- Knowledge of food prep and/or dish washing is best, but we are willing to train the right person.
- You have the ability to develop positive relationships with residents, peers and the community.
If you have a servant heart, a passion for hospitality and are eager to make a difference, complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us soon!
We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living retirement communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and expanding!