Field Maintenance Coach
$60,000 - $75,000 per year
Resort Lifestyle Communities (RLC) is a family-owned company with over two decades of experience specializing in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style senior living retirement communities for individuals aged 55 and over across the nation. Our Home Office is located in Lincoln, Nebraska, and we are experiencing rapid growth and expansion.
We are currently accepting applications for a Field Maintenance Coach to join our dedicated team. As a Field Maintenance Coach you will play a pivotal role in supporting the development of skills and capabilities among RLC's Maintenance Technicians and Community Managers. This position is responsible for providing communities with programs and tools aimed at achieving excellence in operating, maintaining, protecting, and preserving the company's physical assets. The Field Maintenance Coach will also foster positive relationships with residents and community team members.
What you’ll do:
- Uphold Core Values: Maintain and promote our Core Values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- Emergency Response: Travel to communities in response to property or physical plant emergencies when needed.
- Site Visits and Inspections: Conduct scheduled community site visits, property inspections, and systems audits, collaborating closely with Community Managers and Maintenance Technicians to anticipate and plan necessary repairs.
- Maintenance Monitoring: Oversee community preventative maintenance processes and monitor the utilization of the Maintenance Database.
- Reporting: Prepare written property condition reports, complete with supporting documentation and photographs highlighting maintenance and capital improvement needs.
- Recruitment Support: Provide support and guidance in the recruitment of community Maintenance Technicians.
- Training: Offer training to both new and existing Community Managers and Maintenance Technicians on RLC guidelines, procedures, and processes.
- Communication: Regularly communicate with and assist the Directors of Field Operations regarding community maintenance, improvement, and safety issues.
- Project Execution: Execute assigned maintenance and capital improvement projects, coordinating resources (contractors/vendors) and inspecting work for adherence to company standards and specifications.
- Continuous Improvement: Contribute to the development and execution of continuous improvement activities and projects with a focus on cost efficiency and reliability.
- Safety Focus: Actively participate in efforts to reduce workplace health and safety incidents.
- Team Collaboration: Provide support to other departments as necessary to help achieve company objectives.
- 7-10 years of facilities management/maintenance experience with multi-location responsibilities within the senior living, multi-family, and/or hospitality industries.
- In-depth working knowledge of relevant disciplines, such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and general maintenance.
- High School Diploma/GED required; some college/degree preferred.
- Intermediate or better skill in computer applications to include Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities concurrently.
- Strong Project Management skills, with demonstrated prior experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- $592 monthly employer-provided benefit stipend
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Lifestyle Spending Account
- Life, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accident Insurance, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Legal and Identity Theft Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- On-Demand Pay option
- Employee Discount Perks
- And more!
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about multi-unit, multi-location Maintenance Support, possess a servant heart, and are dedicated to making a difference, please complete our online application today. We look forward to hearing from you soon!