$18 - $21 per hour
Parkers Bend Retirement is a brand-new Independent Senior Living Community opening in the Moorestown, New Jersey area soon. We are now accepting applications for a Lifestyle Director who will work closely with our residents to design, plan and facilitate programs and activities for a 55 and older independent-living population.
This role is responsible for providing a resort-quality lifestyle for residents through planning programs and activities to support residents’ intellectual, social, spiritual, physical and creative needs to promote their overall happiness and wellbeing. As the Lifestyle Director, you will actively contribute as a member of the community’s leadership team while fostering positive relationships with residents and other team members.
Schedule, Benefits and Pay:
- You will primarily work a Monday-Friday hourly schedule, and occasionally flex your hours to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- You can enjoy a delicious free meal during your shift!
- As a valued Employee, you can get access to your earned income when you need it with OnDemand Pay.
- Receive $592 stipend per month from our company to apply towards any benefit(s) you select, including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and/or Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care (FSA) and Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA).
- Accident Insurance and Hospital Indemnity
- Legal and Identity Theft Insurance
- You will receive paid holidays and vacation time, as well as a 401(k) with a generous employer match.
- You will receive great pay while working in a breathtaking community surrounded by servant-hearted Team Members and Residents who will feel like family.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will use your creativity to design and execute activities and programs that engage, support, and uplift our residents.
- You will lead fitness activities in the community’s state-of-the-art fitness center.
- You'll uncover the interests, hobbies, talents and curiosities of each resident and accompany them shopping and to other fun outings.
- You can be an enthusiastic, organized planner of recreational activities, events and fitness programs that are in-line with residents’ interests.
- You get to enjoy conducting interviews with new residents to discover their intellectual, social, spiritual, physical, and creative goals to foster all-inclusive programming.
- You live by our core values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- You've got strong knowledge of the local community, area and region.
- You have a passion of serving seniors.
- You have excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office programs and e-mail.
- You are at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license for safe operation of the company vehicle.
- Previous work experience with organizing and providing recreational programs, events and activities is preferred.
Some previous experience that might make you a perfect fit for this role includes but isn’t limited to:
- Activities Director
- Cruise Director
- Event Planner
- Fitness Instructor
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Art Teacher
- Camp Director
- Theater Performer
If you have a servant heart, a passion for hospitality and are eager to make a difference, complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us soon!
We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living retirement communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and expanding!