3rd Shift Concierge
$15.00 - $17.50 per hour
Parkers Bend Retirement is a brand-new Independent Senior Living Community opening in the Moorestown, New Jersey area soon. We are accepting applications for a 3rd Shift Concierge to provide excellent customer service and hospitality to Residents and Guests by serving from the heart. As our 3rd Shift Concierge, you will be responsible for monitoring the community overnight, responding to the needs of our residents including light maintenance.
Schedule, Benefits and Pay:
- You will work the following schedule: 11:00pm to 7:30am Thursday through Monday.
- You can enjoy a delicious free meal during your shift!
- As a valued Employee, you can get access to your earned income when you need it with OnDemand Pay.
- Receive $592 stipend per month from our company to apply towards any benefit(s) you select, including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and/or Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care (FSA) and Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA).
- Accident Insurance and Hospital Indemnity
- Legal and Identity Theft Insurance
- You will receive paid holidays and vacation time, as well as a 401(k) with a generous employer match.
- You will receive great pay while working in a breathtaking community while making a difference in the lives of others.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will perform housekeeping and custodial duties in common areas to prepare and organize the community for the upcoming day.
- You will monitor and respond to emergencies such as the resident emergency call system, building life safety systems, and the fire alarm panel. This is not a position in the medical field, but you need to be comfortable calling emergency personnel, including 911, when appropriate.
- You will assist in a number of different areas including interacting with Residents and Guests, answering the phone, marketing, administrative work, and performing assorted cleaning.
- You will be the sole “go-to-person” of the community during the 3rd shift, and provide support to residents while preparing the community for the upcoming day.
- You will live by our Core Values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- You are able to remain awake and alert throughout the night in order to quickly respond to emergencies.
- Must be 21 years of age or older, maintain a current driver license and clean driving record and be comfortable valet parking Resident vehicles.
- A high school diploma or equivalent (GED) is required.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Strong knowledge of the local community, area, and region preferred.
- You are able to move tables and furniture periodically, lift and carry approximately 25 pounds, and operate janitorial equipment.
- Previous work experience in customer service or hospitality, and working overnight hours preferred.
If you have a servant heart, a passion for hospitality and are eager to make a difference, complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us soon!
We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living retirement communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and expanding!