Part-Time Server Evenings and Weekends
$10.50 - $11.00 per hour
Walnut Grove Retirement Community, located at 4901 S. 153rd St. Omaha, NE, is accepting applications for a part-time Dining Room helper to provide a first-class dining experience to residents and their guests.
Please note: We have a second location, Maple Ridge Retirement Community, located at 3525 N. 167th Circle Omaha, NE. If you are intending to apply at Maple Ridge Retirement Community instead of Walnut Grove Retirement Community, please go back to our careers page to find the correct community you are interested in.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Help and carry trays for our residents while they go through our buffet line and bring beverages to their table.
- Deliver meals to the resident’s apartments.
- Clean and reset tables and chairs, vacuum dining room carpet, and clean the salad bar area.
Part-Time Schedule (Open Shifts)
Below are the scheduled shifts available Monday through Sunday. You must be willing and able to work at least two shifts per week with one of them being a Saturday or Sunday.
Note: We have multiple weekend shifts available. You can work more than one shift per day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) if you desire more hours.
· Breakfast (7:15 AM – 10:00 AM)
· Lunch (11:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
· Dinner (4:45 PM – 7:15 PM)
Longer shifts are available on Saturday & Sunday from 7:15am-2:00pm and 12pm-7:15pm.
Benefits and Pay:
We offer a competitive hourly wage based on experience and availability. This position does not work for or receive any monetary tips.
- You will have flexible scheduling with no late nights.
- We’ll provide you with perks, including employee discounts programs, opportunity to request financial assistance for emergencies, and more.
- You will receive competitive pay while working in a breathtaking community surrounded by positive Team Members and Residents who will feel like family.
- You have the ability to respond to guests in a positive and considerate manner
- Naturally build positive relationships with all those around you.
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow as a professional in the food service industry.
- You will help ensure the highest standards of cleanliness.
If you have a servant heart, a passion for hospitality and are eager to make a difference, complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us soon!
Walnut Grove Retirement Community, located at 4901 S. 153rd St. Omaha, NE 68137
We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living retirement communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and expanding!