Senior Tax Accountant
$85,000 - $115,000 per year
We are currently accepting applications for a Senior Tax Accountant professional to join our dedicated team at our Corporate Home Office in Lincoln, Nebraska. As the Senior Tax Accountant, you will be responsible for monitoring compliance-focused accounting processes and demonstrating familiarity with all aspects of the accounting department while preserving our Core Values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence. You will actively participate in support, feedback, and planning initiatives, fostering positive relationships with team members, prospective team members, investors, and other stakeholders.
Resort Lifestyle Communities is a family-owned company with over two decades of experience specializing in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style senior living retirement communities for individuals aged 55 and over across the nation. Our Home Office is located in Lincoln, Nebraska, and we are experiencing rapid growth and expansion.
- Jurisdictional tax and business licensing: research, processing, and exam management.
- Scheduling, training, and reporting for all periodic sales, use, occupancy, lodging, and similar taxes.
- Fixed asset analysis and personal property tax management.
- Year-end management, including 1099s and annual workpapers for federal and state filings.
- Unique monthly reporting for Investment, Holding, and Aircraft entities.
- Participate in other team-driven reporting processes, including but not limited to:
- Review and approve rent rolls.
- Review financial statements.
- Support payroll and budget approval process.
- Bachelor’s degree in business and/or accounting with experience in federal taxes, multi-state jurisdictions, and partnership accounting concepts.
- Experience in a CPA firm or comparable tax experience is preferable.
- $592 monthly employer provided benefit stipend
- Health Insurance
- HSA & FSA
- Lifestyle Spending Account
- Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- And many more!
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about tax management, possess a servant heart, and are dedicated to making a difference, please complete our online application today. We look forward to hearing from you soon!