Senior Living Community Sales Specialist
$70,000 - $75,000 per year
Resort Lifestyle Communities is accepting applications for a Traveling Independent Senior Living Community Sales Specialist. The Traveling Independent Senior Living Community Sales Specialist will work with Directors of Field Operations, Community Managers and Sales Leaders to achieve sales goals within designated time periods.
This role travels 75% of the time (10 days on, 4 days off) operating in a manner to temporarily support the achievement of occupancy and waitlist growth. Times of travel and working hours will include early mornings and late nights.
- Associates or Bachelors’ Degree in Business with an emphasis in Marketing preferred.
- 3-5 years of Independent Senior Living Sales Experience.
- Must be able to travel frequently, work in new locations and be away from home for extended periods of time (travel up to 75% of the time, 10 days on, 4 days off).
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment to promote the Independent Senior Living Community within the local market.
- Interest in Relationship Marketing and Sales with the strong ability to connect with prospective residents and their families.
- Intermediate proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and data entry
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Live by our Core Values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- Support a strategic sales plan and meet objectives in coordination with the Field Leadership Team, Community Managers and Sales Leader.
- Complete phone calls and/or home visits to prospective residents in order to discover their current situation, identifying both their needs and their objections.
- Build relationships and network in the local area.
- Must be flexible with your workweek to include evenings, weekends and holidays as needed to accommodate special events, seminars, and meeting with prospective residents.
Schedule, Benefits and Pay:
- Travel 75% of the time; 10 days on, 4 days off.
- As a valued Employee, you can get access to your earned income when you need it with OnDemand Pay.
- Receive $592 stipend per month from our company to apply towards any benefit(s) you select, including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and/or Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care (FSA) and Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA).
- Accident Insurance and Hospital Indemnity
- Legal and Identity Theft Insurance
- Receive paid holidays and vacation time, as well as a 401(k) with a generous employer match.
- $70,000-$75,000 plus bonus opportunities.
If you have a servant heart, a passion for hospitality and are eager to make a difference, complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us soon!
We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living retirement communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and expanding!