Technical Support Specialist II
Resort Lifestyle Communities is accepting applications for a Tier 2 Technical Expert to work at our Corporate Home Office located in Lincoln, Nebraska. In this role you will provide technical support to a nationally distributed team of users. This role works with the Tier 1 team in delivering the first line of troubleshooting and problem-solving for various hardware and software. You’ll be exposed to users with varying technical skill sets and will need to communicate and assist in a consistently professional manner. Qualified candidates will have the technical experience indicated below, be a citizen of the United States (US) and legally authorized to work in the US.
Technical Experience Required:
- 2+ years of proven working experience in IT support of 100+ users.
- Microsoft Windows 10/11 installation, troubleshooting & maintenance.
- Microsoft Office 2016/2019/365 installation, troubleshooting & maintenance.
- Troubleshooting and configuration of IOS devices.
- Basic Understanding of network design concepts/topologies, DNS, DHCP, & VPN.
- Experience with Active Directory & Exchange User Management.
- HP printer management and sharing of printers in an enterprise environment.
Additional Technical Experience Preferred:
- Associate degree in IT-related field.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 – 2019.
- Dell WYSE terminal configuration and troubleshooting.
- VMware Horizon Experience (VDI).
- HP/Aruba Network Switch configuration and troubleshooting.
- SonicWALL Network Security Appliance configuration and troubleshooting.
- M365 and Azure AD Knowledge.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Preserve our Core Values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- Be the face of IT: You may often be the first person a teammate reaches out to for help. Your patience, discovery of the issue, and empathy is critical in upholding our company culture.
- Teamwork: You’re an escalation point for the tier 1 team. Help solve issues escalated to Tier 2 and educate teammates to better our team at all levels.
- Assign and maintain user access to systems, email, software, and cloud resources.
- Setup hardware and software for new employees nationwide.
- Install, manage, troubleshoot desktop, laptop, monitors, mobile devices, printers, software, and other peripherals as needed and on demand.
- Assist in the maintenance of IT hardware inventory and software licensing.
- Support end-users via telephone, in-person and online/remote control.
- Report suspicious behavior, infections, and intrusions if discovered.
- Log/Track activities in the ticket system for accurate trending of issues.
- Ability to participate in rolling on-call schedule.
- Ownership of the white glove helpdesk experience. Bring workflow change and policy change up to make an immediate impact in our environment.
Schedule and Benefits:
- Work onsite at our Home Office in Lincoln, Nebraska Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Receive $592 monthly to apply towards our employer offered health insurance and other benefits, including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and/or Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care (FSA), or a Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA)
- Critical Illness, Cancer Insurance, Accident Insurance and Hospital Indemnity
- Legal Insurance
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation time (PTO), as well as a 401(k) with a generous employer match.
- 24/7 access to an onsite gym with the option to work with a personal fitness trainer for free.
- Ability to sit and stand frequently, and to work in front of a computer monitor for long periods of time.
- Frequently bending, stooping, and twisting.
- Working on hands and knees when installing equipment.
- Occasionally working in extreme temperatures.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to lift, carry, and walk for long periods of time.
If you have a servant heart, a passion for hospitality and are eager to make a difference, complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us soon!
We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living retirement communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and expanding!