Maple Ridge Retirement Community, located at 3525 N. 167th Circle Omaha, NE is accepting applications for a part-time Server to provide a first-class dining experience to residents and their guests. Responsibilities include pre-setting tables, taking entrée orders, serving meals, pouring coffee, and bussing tables.
Please note: We have a second location, Walnut Grove Retirement Community, located at 4901 S. 153rd St. Omaha, NE. If you are intending to apply at Walnut Grove Retirement Community instead of Maple Ridge Retirement Community, please go back to our careers page to find the correct community you are interested in.
Schedule, Benefits and Pay:
- You will have flexible scheduling with no late nights.
- We’ll provide you with perks, including employee discounts programs, opportunity to request financial assistance for emergencies, and more.
- You will receive great pay while working in a breathtaking community surrounded by servant-hearted Team Members and Residents who will feel like family.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will serve meals to residents and be one of the smiling faces they see every single day.
- You will provide unparalleled customer service to our residents and the guests they bring with them.
- You will work in our large open dining room, within our breathtaking community.
- You will build positive, impactful relationships with your residents and peers every single day by working hard and giving it your best.
- You will clean and reset tables and chairs, vacuum dining room carpet, and clean the salad bar area.
- You must live by our Core Values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- You have the ability to respond to guests in a positive and considerate manner
- Naturally build positive relationships with all those around you.
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow as a professional in the food service industry.
- You have experience working in a team environment ideally in a culinary or serving setting.
- You will help ensure the highest standards of cleanliness.
If you have a servant heart, a passion for hospitality and are eager to make a difference, complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us soon!
We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living retirement communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and expanding!