$80,000 - $85,000 per year
Willow Pines Retirement is a brand-new 55+ Independent Living Community opening in the Northville, Michigan area this year! We are now accepting applications for an Executive Chef provide resort-style food and service while developing strong, positive, and lasting relationships with our residents and guests. You will plan and execute the menu while overseeing the culinary and dining team, and work closely with the Community Managers to provide a fresh, resort-like experience.
Schedule, Benefits and Pay:
- You will receive great pay and work/life balance (evening meal ends at 6:30pm-no late nights!).
- You can enjoy a delicious free meal during your shift!
- You will have robust benefits to choose from and receive $575 per month from our company to apply towards any benefit(s) you select, including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and/or Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and Dependent Care FSA- to apply towards childcare or other dependent care
- Accident Insurance and Hospital Indemnity
- Met Law- access to attorneys and legal advice
- You will receive paid holidays and vacation time, as well as a 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You can utilize your skills and imagination to create a rotating menu that is based on resident choices and feedback.
- You are empowered to make meal times a special experience for our residents and guests.
- You will be challenged with a changing menu that enables you to utilize different styles of cooking and ensure appealing presentation of all food.
- You will receive instant feedback from our residents daily, while creating impressions with a lasting connection.
- You will support the recruitment, selection, scheduling and training of Culinary and Dining Team members.
- You must live by our Core Values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- Previous leadership experience in culinary preparation and cooking preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required; culinary degree or other higher education preferred.
- Basic computer skills required; data entry experience preferred.
- Ability to secure ServSafe Manager Certification within two weeks of first day of employment.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
If you have a servant heart, a passion for hospitality and are eager to make a difference, complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us soon!
We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living retirement communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and expanding!