Retirement Community Managers
$60,000 per year
Rolling Hills Retirement Community is seeking a dynamic couple to lead and manage our Independent Living Retirement Community in Commerce Township, MI.
This role is strategically designed for couples who will serve from the heart while living on-site providing management and leadership oversight of the community. The primary goal of this role is to ensure a high level of resident satisfaction while growing and maintaining high occupancy levels.
- You can enjoy the delicious meals that are served by the Culinary and Dining Team.
- As a valued Employee, you can get access to your earned income when you need it with OnDemand Pay.
- Receive $592 ($1,184 combined) stipend per month from our company to apply towards any benefit(s) you select, including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and/or Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care (FSA) and Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA).
- Accident Insurance and Hospital Indemnity
- Legal and Identity Theft Insurance
- You will receive a 401(k) with a generous employer match.
- You will be responsible for the ongoing growth and management of the retirement community, including all aspects of operations, sales management, budget, and resident and employee relations.
- You will be supported by a team in the field that specializes in each sector of the organization.
- You will respond to emergency calls from residents and take appropriate action.
- You will ensure the continuous operation of the community and perform any staff duties necessary for coverage.
- You are willing and able to relocate to Commerce Township, MI.
- You have the desire to live on-site at the community, and find joy in being a neighbor to the residents at the community in which you live and work.
- You believe the two of you balance each other’s experiences, strengths and weaknesses.
- You have a calling to work with the senior population and find it rewarding.
- You have a passion to lead and possess previous experience hiring, training, coaching, and managing a team of 20+ employees.
- You have the experience and ability to manage a budget and interpret data from financial and performance reports.
- You have basic computer knowledge including proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel; and you can quickly learn new computer software systems.
Compensation: The salary for this position is $120,000 a year per couple, along with many other great perks and benefits!
Does this Community Manager role seem to be your calling as a couple? If so, you both can apply now, and our Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch soon!
We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living retirement communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and expanding!