Senior Living Sales Consultant
$60,000 - $70,000 per year
Resort Lifestyle Communities is accepting applications for a Senior Living Sales Consultant who will focus on growing the occupancy and increasing awareness of our Independent Senior Living Community. As our Senior Living Sales Consultant, you will build trust with prospective residents and their families each step along the way.
Schedule, Benefits and Pay:
- Work the following schedule: Tuesday through Saturday with flexibility to work other days as needed to achieve the established goals.
- $60,000-$70,000 base salary, plus bonuses and profit sharing upon meeting established goals.
- $592 monthly benefit stipend ($7,104 annually) to apply towards elected benefits, options include:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care (FSA) or Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA)
- Critical Illness, Cancer Insurance, Accident Insurance and Hospital Indemnity
- Legal Insurance
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation time, as well as a 401(k) with a generous employer match.
- A delicious free meal during your shift!
- You have validated sales success, preferably in the local market and specific to senior living, multi-unit complexes, and/or hospitality.
- You are able to effectively close sales with integrity.
- You have access to reliable and independent transportation for the purpose of outreach, home visits, or other needs to achieve sales goals.
- You are able to successfully communicate in a positive and credible manner.
- You can effectively work independently and within a team environment.
- You are proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and data entry.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Execute the sales strategy to gain maximum occupancy and revenue targets.
- Quickly and diligently respond to inquiries and professional referral partnerships.
- Conduct sales calls, home visits, and community tours with prospective residents.
- Effectively network within the local community.
- Preserve our Core Values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
If you have a servant heart, a passion for hospitality and are eager to make a difference, complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us soon!
We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living retirement communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and expanding!