$14 - $16 per hour
Village Crossing Retirement Community is accepting applications for a Lead Server to provide a first-class dining experience to residents and their guests. Responsibilities include serving as a mentor to our team of servers and working alongside them by pre-setting tables, taking entrée orders, serving meals, pouring coffee, and bussing tables.
Lead Server Schedule, Benefits and Pay:
- $14-$16 per hour (depending on experience) with one free meal per shift.
- Work 20-30 hours per week with flexible scheduling and no late nights.
- Perks include: employee discounts programs, opportunity to request financial assistance for emergencies, and more.
- Work in a breathtaking community surrounded by servant-hearted Team Members and Residents who will feel like family.
Lead Server Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serve meals to residents and be one of the smiling faces they see every single day.
- Provide unparalleled customer service to Residents and Guests.
- Build positive, impactful relationships with Residents and peers every single day by working hard and giving it your best.
- Clean and reset tables and chairs, vacuum dining room carpet, and clean the salad bar area.
- Live by our Core Values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
Shift Lead- Server Qualifications:
- You are at least 18 years of age with a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- You have the ability to respond to guests in a positive and considerate manner
- You naturally build positive relationships with all those around you.
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow as a professional in the food service industry.
- You have experience working in a team environment ideally in a culinary or serving setting.
- You will help ensure the highest standards of cleanliness.
If you have a servant heart, a passion for hospitality and are eager to make a difference, complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us soon!
We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living retirement communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and expanding!