Shuttle Bus Driver
$17.50 - $18.50 per hour
Resort Lifestyle Communities is accepting applications for a part-time Shuttle Bus Driver. As the Shuttle Bus Driver you will provide transportation services to Residents in a safe, friendly and timely manner so they can live life worry-free. This role will foster positive relationships with Residents, Community Team Members, and stakeholders in the surrounding area.
Schedule, Benefits and Pay:
- You will work a part-time schedule of approximately 20 hours per week.
- We’ll provide you with perks, including employee discounts programs, opportunity to request financial assistance for emergencies, and more.
- You will receive great pay while working in a breathtaking community surrounded by servant-hearted Team Members and Residents who will feel like family.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will provide safe transport of Residents to appointments and other outings daily.
- You will provide superb customer service to our Residents and stakeholders.
- You will have a strong commitment to the safety and well-being of our Residents, your passengers.
- You must live by our Core Values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- You have an eagerness to be prompt and professional in a service setting.
- You can maintain a current driver’s license and clean driving record.
- You have the ability to respond to Residents and Guests in a positive and polite manner.
- You have excellent communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are familiar with the local area sufficient to plan the most efficient routes to desired destinations.
- You have the ability to read and follow maps (electronic and paper-based).
If you have a servant heart, a passion for hospitality and are eager to make a difference, complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us soon!
We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living retirement communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and expanding!