PM Kitchen Prep / Dishwasher
$16 - $18 per hour
Resort Lifestyle Communities is accepting applications for a full-time PM Kitchen Prep / Dishwasher to ensure a first-class dining experience for residents and their guests. The PM Kitchen Prep / Dishwasher works collectively with the Culinary and Dining Services team under the direction of the Executive Chef.
Schedule, Benefits and Pay:
- You will work the following schedule: 11:30am to 8:00pm Tuesday through Saturday (evening meal ends at 6:30pm-no late nights!).
- You can enjoy a delicious free meal during your shift!
- You will have robust benefits to choose from and receive $575 per month from our company to apply towards any benefit(s) you select, including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and/or Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and Dependent Care FSA- to apply towards childcare or other dependent care
- Accident Insurance and Hospital Indemnity
- Met Law- access to attorneys and legal advice
- You will receive paid holidays and vacation time, as well as a 401(k) with a generous employer match.
- You will receive great pay and work/life balance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will assist in a number of critical tasks in preparation of meal service including food prep, stocking the salad bar, filling refreshment carafes, and setting tables in the dining room.
- You will focus on resetting the dining room and kitchen following meals by washing dishes, removing trash, and busing tables.
- You will work alongside the culinary and dining team in a dynamic kitchen with state of the art equipment.
- You must live by our Core Values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow as a professional in the food service industry.
- Knowledge of food prep and/or dish washing is best, but we are willing to train the right person.
- You have the ability to develop positive relationships with residents, peers and the community
If you have a servant heart, a passion for hospitality and are eager to make a difference, complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us soon!
We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living retirement communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and expanding!