$17 - $18 per hour
Resort Lifestyle Communities is accepting applications for a part-time Cook provide resort-style food and service while developing strong, positive, and lasting relationships with our residents and guests. The part-time Cook works collectively with the Culinary and Dining Services team under the direction of the Executive Chef.
Schedule, Benefits and Pay:
- You will work 8 hours per day on Saturdays and Sundays (evening meal ends at 6:30pm-no late nights!).
- You can enjoy a delicious free meal during your shift!
- We’ll provide you with perks, including employee discounts programs, opportunity to request financial assistance for emergencies, and more.
- You will receive great pay while working in a breathtaking community surrounded by servant-hearted Team Members and Residents who will feel like family.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You'll be the first smiling face our residents see every weekend morning.
- You will prepare and serve dynamic entrees and present high-quality food that is appetizing and personalized to residents’ preferences.
- You can instantly witness the happiness your cooking brings to residents and their guests.
- You ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and safety within the kitchen.
- You must live by our Core Values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow as a professional in the food service industry.
- You have experience working in a team environment ideally in a culinary setting.
- You have the knowledge and ability to prep, prepare and present food on a buffet as well as cook eggs and omelets as ordered.
- You are knowledgeable in food sanitation guidelines and are able operate kitchen equipment as needed
If you have a servant heart, a passion for hospitality and are eager to make a difference, complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us soon!
We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living retirement communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and expanding!