Dining Room Supervisor
$21 per hour
Resort Lifestyle Communities is accepting applications for a Dining Room Supervisor to deliver a first-class, resort-like dining experience to our residents and their guests. You will schedule, oversee and lead the server team while working closely with the Community Managers to provide a fresh, resort-like dining experience. You will actively contribute as a member of the community leadership team.
Schedule, Benefits and Pay:
- Typically you will work the following schedule: Monday through Friday 11:00am to 7:30pm; flexibility needed for events and holidays.
- You can enjoy a delicious free meal during your shift!
- As a valued Employee, you can get access to your earned income when you need it with OnDemand Pay.
- Receive $592 stipend per month from our company to apply towards any benefit(s) you select, including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and/or Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care (FSA) and Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA).
- Accident Insurance and Hospital Indemnity
- Legal and Identity Theft Insurance
- You will receive paid holidays and vacation time, as well as a 401(k) with a generous employer match.
- You will receive great pay and work/life balance (no late nights!)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will directly be responsible for the hiring, training, and retention of the server team.
- You will monitor, observe and lead the resident dining experience; and ensure that residents and guests are satisfied with the food and service.
- You will ensure the dining room is clean and organized at all times.
- You will be a smiling face to residents as they enter the dining room.
- You will mentor a team of talented serving staff through your shown leadership.
- You will build positive, impactful relationships with your residents and peers every single day.
- You must live by our Core Values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow as a professional in the food service industry.
- You have experience working in a team environment ideally in a culinary setting.
- You will ensure the highest standards of cleanliness.
- You have excellent communication.
- You strive to develop positive, lasting relationships with residents, peers and the community.
- A high school diploma or equivalent (GED) is required.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel and Outlook)
- Must successfully complete ServSafe Manager food safety certifications within first 90 days of hire.
If you have a servant heart, a passion for hospitality and are eager to make a difference, complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us soon!
We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living retirement communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and expanding!