$17 - $19 per hour
Resort Lifestyle Communities is accepting applications for a Cook to provide resort-style food from scratch while developing strong, positive, and lasting relationships with our residents and guests. The Cook works collectively with the Culinary and Dining Services team under the direction of the Executive Chef.
Schedule, Benefits and Pay:
- You will work the following schedule: lunch and dinner shifts Thursday through Monday (evening meal ends at 6:30pm-no late nights!)
- You can enjoy a delicious free meal during your shift!
- As a valued Employee, you can get access to your earned income when you need it with OnDemand Pay.
- Receive $592 stipend per month from our company to apply towards any benefit(s) you select, including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and/or Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care (FSA) and Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA).
- Accident Insurance and Hospital Indemnity
- Legal and Identity Theft Insurance
- You will receive paid holidays and vacation time, as well as a 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will prepare and serve dynamic entrees under the mentorship of our talented Executive Chef.
- You will present high-quality food that is appetizing and personalized to residents’ preferences.
- You can instantly witness the happiness your cooking brings to residents and their guests.
- You ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and safety within the kitchen.
- You must live by our Core Values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow as a professional in the food service industry.
- You have experience working in a team environment ideally in a culinary setting.
- You have the knowledge and ability to prep, prepare and present food.
- You are knowledgeable in food sanitation guidelines and are able operate kitchen equipment as needed
If you have a servant heart, a passion for hospitality and are eager to make a difference, complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us soon!
We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living retirement communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and expanding!