Dining Room Supervisor
$20 - $22 per hour
Resort Lifestyle Communities is accepting applications for a Dining Room Supervisor to deliver a first-class, resort-like dining experience to our residents and their guests. You will schedule, oversee, and lead the server team while working closely with the Community Managers to provide a fresh, resort-like dining experience. You will actively contribute as a member of the community leadership team.
Schedule, Benefits and Pay:
- Typically, you will work the following schedule: Monday through Friday 11:00am to 7:30pm; flexibility needed for special events and holidays.
- As a valued Employee, you can get access to your earned income when you need it with OnDemand Pay options if you desire.
- Receive $592 stipend per month from our company to apply towards any benefit(s) you select, including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and/or Long-Term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care (FSA) and Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA).
- Accident Insurance and Hospital Indemnity.
- Legal and Identity Theft Insurance.
- You will receive paid holidays and vacation time and have the option to participate in 401(k) with a generous employer match.
- You will receive great pay and work/life balance, with mostly a Monday thru Friday work schedule and no late nights.
- You will be eligible to receive profit-sharing benefits.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will be directly responsible for the hiring, training, scheduling, and retention of the server team.
- You will monitor, observe, and lead the resident dining experience and ensure that residents and guests are receiving excellent quality service at all times.
- You will ensure the dining room is clean and organized at all times per the company's high standards.
- You will be the smiling face of our Freedom Dining experience for residents and guests, setting the example for service excellence at every meal.
- You will lead and mentor a team of dining room staff, identifying opportunities for coaching and development of your team.
- You will build positive, impactful relationships with residents and team members throughout the community every single day.
- You must live by our Core Values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- You have the demonstrated ability to provide leadership, training, and coaching to team members.
- You are reliable and able to exceed expectation in your role with limited supervision.
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow as a professional in the food service industry.
- You have experience working in a team environment, ideally in a culinary setting.
- You will ensure the highest standards of cleanliness.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You strive to develop positive, lasting relationships with residents, peers and the community.
- A high school diploma or equivalent (GED) is required.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel and Outlook).
- Must successfully complete company provided coursework, hands-on training, and certifications within first 90 days of hire and ongoing.
If you have a servant heart, a passion for hospitality and are eager to find a career where you truly make a difference, complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us soon!
We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living retirement communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and expanding!