$18 - $19 per hour
Resort Lifestyle Communities is accepting applications for a part-time Housekeeper. As the Housekeeper, will ensure the cleanliness of our Resident’s apartments and the Community so they can live life worry-free.
Schedule, Benefits and Pay:
- You will work the following schedule: 8:00am to 12:30pm Monday through Friday. Option to work Noon to 4:30pm.
- We’ll provide you with perks, including employee discounts programs, opportunity to request financial assistance for emergencies, and more.
- You will receive great pay while working in a breathtaking community surrounded by servant-hearted Team Members and Residents who will feel like family.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will share in making our community a beautiful place for Residents to live.
- You will clean resident apartments, patios/decks and common areas.
- You’ll have the opportunity to serve a senior population and ensure resort quality standards of cleanliness and attention to detail for each Resident you serve.
- You will live by our Core Values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- You know proper cleaning procedures including dusting, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning kitchens and bathrooms.
- You have experience working in a team environment ideally in a hospitality setting.
- Experience in housekeeping is best, but we are willing to train the right person.
- You have the ability and desire to develop positive relationships with residents, peers and the community.
- A high school diploma or equivalent (GED) is required.
If you have a servant heart, a passion for hospitality and are eager to make a difference, complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us soon!
We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living retirement communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and expanding!