Senior Living Community Managers
$60,000 per year
We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living Retirement Communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and expanding!
Resort Lifestyle Communities is seeking a dynamic couple or two person team to lead and manage one of our Independent Living Retirement Communities. This role is strategically designed for domestic couple or two person team who will serve from the heart while living on-site providing management and leadership oversight of the Community. As the Community Managers you will achieve and maintain the Community's three primary goals: Happy Residents, Full Building Occupancy and On-Budget Operations. You will establish and maintain an employee focus of providing outstanding hospitality services for residents, their families and guests.
- You are a couple or two person team with a calling to work with the senior population.
- You are willing and able to relocate to one of our established communities where you will live on-site at the community, and find joy in being a neighbor to the residents at the community in which you live and work.
- You believe the two of you balance each other’s experiences, strengths and weaknesses.
- You have excellent public relations and marketing skills and the ability to successfully manage a retirement community including all aspects of operations.
- You have the experience and ability to manage a budget and interpret data from financial and performance reports, and make good business decisions based on this information..
- You both are proficient in the use of computers and various systems including, but not limited to: Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel and the ability to quickly learn new systems.
- You both have a passion to lead and possess previous experience hiring, training, coaching, and managing a team of 20+ employees.
- You have a proven success in recruiting, organizing, training, evaluating and motivating a team.
- Responsible for the ongoing growth and management of the Retirement Community, including all aspects of operations, sales management, budget, and Resident and Employee relations.
- Respond to emergency calls from Residents and take appropriate action as needed.
- Ensure the continuous operation of the Community and perform any staff duties necessary for coverage.
- Establish and maintain an enriching and secure environment for the benefit of the Residents.
- Supervise the Community's Leadership Team: Executive Chef, Sales Leader, Activities Director, Dining Room Supervisor, and Lead Concierge and team members to include Maintenance Technician, Sous Chef, Concierges, Servers, Kitchen Helpers, Housekeepers and Shuttle Bus Driver.
- You will focus on the following initiatives: Occupancy, Budget, Community Relations, Resident Satisfaction, Emergency Response, Culinary and Dining, Resident Activities, Housekeeping, Maintenance, Transportation and overall operation of the community while being supported by a team in the field that specializes in each sector of the organization.
- Compensation: The salary for this position is $120,000 a year per couple, along with many other great perks.
- You will live in an apartment at the community (on-site living).
- You can enjoy the delicious meals that are served by the Culinary and Dining Team.
- You will have robust benefits to choose from and receive $1,150 ($575 each) per month from our company to apply towards any benefit(s) you select, including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and/or Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and Dependent Care FSA- to apply towards childcare or other dependent care
- Accident Insurance and Hospital Indemnity
- Met Law- access to attorneys and legal advice
- You will receive a 401(k) with a generous employer match.
- You will be supported by a team in the field that specializes in each sector of the organization.
Interested in this Couples' position?
You must both apply by filling out separate applications and our Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch soon!