Temporary Maintenance Technician
$27 per hour
Resort Lifestyle Communities is accepting applications for a Temporary Maintenance Technician to ensure consistent upkeep of our retirement community while enthusiastically spotting areas for improvement. The Maintenance Technician will work closely with Community Managers, residents and vendors.
Schedule, Benefits and Pay:
- You will work the following schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm with flexibility to respond to community maintenance emergencies as needed.
- You can enjoy a delicious free meal during your shift!
- You will experience the joy of making a difference in the lives of the senior population.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will be inspired to be disciplined and take ownership of the maintenance upkeep of the Community.
- You will have the opportunity to bond with the Residents each day to foster a sense of trust.
- You will respond to maintenance requests from Residents including HVAC, electrical, plumbing and various maintenance tasks.
- You will ensure the work of outside contractors is done with the highest quality.
- You will handle the vacant apartment turn process including painting and cleaning carpets.
- You will keep accurate logs of monthly inspections to ensure the safe upkeep of the building.
- You must live by our Core Values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- You have a minimum of 3 years facility maintenance experience in a hotel, apartment or senior living facility.
- You have a current driver license and clean driving record; and are willing and able to drive the community bus safely as needed.
- You have experience performing routine maintenance and building repair with a working knowledge of custodial procedures.
- You have basic computer skills including: email, Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- You have HVAC experience (while not mandatory, this is a plus.)
- You have an ability to communicate effectively with residents, managers, and vendors.
If you have a servant heart, a passion for hospitality and are eager to make a difference, complete our on-line application today and you'll hear from us soon!
We are Resort Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established over twenty years ago. We specialize in providing all-inclusive, independent, resort-style 55-and-over senior living retirement communities all across the nation. Our Home Office is based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and we are rapidly growing and expanding!